Sunday, December 13, 2009

One of those days

I think it's predestined that I not accomplish much today. In fact, I am doing my best to avoid doing anything at all and that may have something to do with the fact there's a five foot drift waiting for me at the end of the walkway to my house. The entire driveway and walkway needs to be shoveled and I'm not in the mood. There are times when owning a home is downright tiring. In fact, a one bedroom apartment is beginning to sound pretty sweet right about now.
I opened the Harney's Boston blend this morning. I bought it last year and didn't like it then so I thought I'd give it another try. I'm still not sure about this one. It's a black tea flavored with almond and cranberry but to me, it tastes like their Paris blend with some cranberries tossed in for good measure. I love Harney's Paris blend and enjoy the occasional cup of their Cranberry Autumn but for some reason, the Boston blend leaves me cold. Maybe I'll try it again next year.
Now, what else can I do, to avoid shoveling? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment