Saturday, October 10, 2009

This might work

At the end of September, I announced I was no longer going to drink soda pop - and so far, I've been good to my word. It's been the longest period of my life without a daily glass of pop and the last two days, I came close to buying some. But when I looked in the mirror this evening, I noticed a real difference - my skin looked great! Now, I don't know if there's any connection between drinking acidic carbonated products loaded with either sugar or sweeteners and the quality of a person's skin, but I am wondering. Of course, I am drinking more water and teas, so maybe that has something to do with it too. Hopefully having nicer skin will keep me on the straight and narrow. I am also trying to cut back on sugar and processed foods but that may be a tougher battle. When you're busy (and who isn't), convenience can be pretty tempting!
It's going to be chilly today and raining - it may be time to break open the Harney's Cranberry Autumn tea - especially since it's Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment