Sunday, October 25, 2009

Holiday shopping ... for me?

Every year, I spend too much on holiday shopping for one very good reason - at least half ends up being for me! It's a bit of a joke really - I try to buy nice presents for people but I end up either keeping them for myself (because they're so nice) and then have to buy the person something else or I'll see something for me while shopping and end up getting it too. Does anyone else have this problem?
One of the worst things is when I buy food gifts or coffee/tea gifts. I bought a gift pack of Ahmad tea yesterday that features six kinds of black tea. I've never tried Ahmad teas before. What are the chances this will never end up as a gift but in my cup?
I may try wrapping the presents early to see if this stops my expensive behavior!

No comments:

Post a Comment