Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fast week!

Is it just me or is this week going by extra fast? Tomorrow is hump day already. Today was payday and just in time, too. We get paid twice a month and sometimes, since the deposits are never made on weekends and some months are longer than others, it can be as long as 18 days between pays - which it was this time. It feels good to have some money again and tonight, I went for a grocery shop. While shopping, I noticed Twinnings has a some new flavors out. One that caught my eye was a black tea flavored with orange. There was also an interesting looking chai. I didn't buy the orange tea tonight but I have a feeling that a box may be coming home with me pretty soon. I have a weakness for orange flavored black teas. Few can beat Stash's orange spice but since I have to order directly from Stash to get it, that can get pretty pricey since they don't offer that flavor in Nova Scotian grocery stores. I'm also a fan of pineapple and/or citrus green teas - which I notice President's Choice is now offering. There could be some cheap tea tastings in my future. With luck, they may even taste good.

No comments:

Post a Comment