Saturday, February 27, 2010

A snowy night

It's been snowing here all day. I've stayed inside, preferring to do laundry instead, in my new machine. It works wonderfully. The biggest discovery for me is just how dry everything is, going into the dryer - this is going to save lots of money since I don't have to use my dryer for as much time - two-thirds less, by my estimation.
This evening, I'm just being lazy. After doing this, I plan to eat chips and read. I've re-discovered my local library. As a lark earlier this week, I decided to see if it had anything off my latest Amazon wish list. It had just about everything so I reserved a pile of stuff and I've been reading and watching ever since. Gotta love free stuff. If I ever do become rich, I'm giving lots of money to the local library - it's kept me sane over the years and I'd like it to have enough money to work with to keep others happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment