Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rolls mmmmmm......

For some reason, I haven't been buying bread rolls lately but when I went to the store on Monday, they had a large bag featuring about two dozen different rolls, including Kaisers, whole wheat, mini-baguettes and cheese buns for only $2.49 - so I grabbed it. Since then, we've been feasting on sandwiches, including honey dijon egg salad and old cheddar and mushroom on kaisers that are baked in the oven - oh yum! On the weekend, I ordered Artisan Bread In Five Minutes A Day and today it arrived. As well, I found a recipe to make my own kaisers so guess who plans to get down and starchy this weekend? I've been drinking plenty of Lady Grey tea lately - but now the tea drinking stops around one so I am on the lookout for some tasty herbals - no mints nor rooibos though. Any suggestions welcomed.

1 comment: