Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tea time

I've just gotten home from a nice day with another tea-drinking friend. It's always fun to try some new things and we always exchange some different teas for the other to try. Right now I am drinking Twinnings Lemon Black - not bad. It would make a dandy tea for work. While there, I had a Utopian Jewel Oolong tea and Swiss Vervaine Melange Herbal, both by Teavana. I had wanted to try the Vanilla Honeybush but we never got around to it. I did get a good sniff though and it smells divine.
The Utopian Jewel was lovely although strong - if you don't like berry-flavored teas, you may want to avoid this one. I liked it though and may even order some, along with that vanilla honeybush. I won't be ordering the Swiss Vervaine. It was OK but not something I'd want to have again.
It's a misty sort of day here. I have lots of things to do but I have a feeling today will be devoted to resting and eating - and not necessarily in that order.

No comments:

Post a Comment