Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What a hot day!

It's in the 90s today and the energy levels are sagging. Of course, it didn't help that I got called into work early and ended up having to work an extra long shift - not that much longer but on a steamy hot day, everything seems longer.
I did get some interesting mail today. A box full of books from bookcloseouts.com - my newest favorite place on the 'net. Of interest to this blog were three tea books - Eat Tea by John Harney, Liquid Jade and Tea Time at the Inn. Each of these books averaged in price around $5 CDN. I received a book on Ghosts by Hans Holzer that's huge - a thousand pages - and it was only $3.73. Even the shipping wasn't too bad - $11 for six books, which isn't too bad in Canada in this day and age. I daresay, I'll be visiting this site again.

1 comment:

  1. I love Bookcloseouts.com, but have been staying away from it this year... too dangerous!! I love their $1.99 or $2.99 sales!

    ReplyDelete