Friday, July 24, 2009

Another week done!

Even though I came back from vacation, this week still whizzed right by. Tea-wise, I didn't try much new - stuck to my old favorites, which is a habit I'll have to get out of. I just may designate this an oolong weekend - I have a bunch of oolongs that I really should try. If anyone asked me what my favorite tea was, I'd probably say pouchong, yet I rarely drink the stuff - I hoard it for special occasions. Well, I have to start thinking of Saturday and every other day as being a special occasion because tea, like anything else, will go stale if you don't use it up. Life is too short to drink bad tea, which may be a quote from someone or some book - I just don't know the source. It's time to follow my own advice though.

No comments:

Post a Comment