Sunday, May 10, 2009

The First Post!

This is something I have been meaning to do for a while but it has taken a while! This will be a blog to do reviews of two of my favorite things - tea and chocolate. Of course, music and books may be featured as well - we'll see how it goes. I am a tea-loving, chocolate-consuming musician and writer who has an insatiable appetite for yummy new things. I once had a small business selling loose teas so I've been able to try lots of interesting types.
Right now, I am drinking Adam's Peak from Upton's, a white that's suppose to have incredible medicinal qualities and it's OK. I am trying to convince myself that it is something special since it's pretty expensive stuff but I don't know if I'll be getting any more. There's nothing wrong with it - I'll finish the bag but there's nothing making me want another one. If you're just getting into whites, you may want to try something less expensive.
Whew! First one out of the way! Onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment