Thursday, November 5, 2009

On your mark...

November is racing right along, isn't it? It's the 5th already and tonight, we're suppose to have our first winter storm. Let's hope the forecasters are wrong! It's just too early for snow. I haven't even got the heart to look for my boots yet.
However, I did get my first bag of eggnog blend coffee a few weeks ago - in fact, I'm already on my second bag. I've been allowing myself a little coffee caffeine lately since the tea doesn't seem to be working at all. I'm all for relaxed alertness but sometimes, ya just need a little extra. But don't fear - I have the eggnog tea out too. It's creamy, cinnamonny black tea from Bigelows's. If it weren't for their expensive shipping policies (they automatically add $15 to Canada (even though they're not that far from where I live on the east coast) on top of their already high rates, compared to Stash, which is far, far away on the opposite coast, which has low rates and only adds $7 extra to Canada), I'd order another case in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, it's not available in stores up here so I'll savor the few bags I have left and hope for an eventual decline in postal rates.
Yeah, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment