Monday, August 10, 2009

A little bit of this and that

Did some more shopping today - got four tops at the used clothes shop for $7.50 (it was 2 for 1 day) and then got an Izod t-shirt for $6 downtown and a Point Zero sweater and a Columbia Fleece for $30 at the Mall - now I have lots of nice, practical stuff for the fall and not at a huge outlay. That should finish the clothes shopping for quite a while - maybe even until the spring.
Tonight I scoured the fridge and found a box of organic strawberries which I turned into freezer jam and some blueberries and a nectarine, which met the same fate. I also found two lemons and made a pitcher of lemonade. Earlier, we used loads of vegetables on a homemade pizza. Now I feel ready to head to the farm market and get some stuff there.
Tea-wise, it was Upton's New England Harvest Blend - probably my favorite and it's getting down to the end. There may be an order to Upton's in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment