Monday, May 3, 2010

Chilly May Daze

While the rest of province is enjoying warm, sunny days, we're shivering in 7 C rain - oh how spoiled we have become! Actually, that's pretty normal for early May here. And I really don't mind it - I moved my summer clothes in my main closet over the weekend but I really don't feel it's time to break out the t-shirts yet - although a 20 C day could change my mind. I also planted some vegetable seeds in containers yesterday - lettuce, swiss chard, radish, peas and beans - cold weather appreciators, one and all.
I got my tax refund today - that was quick! I'm kinda impressed. It will be going to the bank - I've already spent the amount I had planned to keep for myself and my new coffee machine and pots should keep me out of the shops for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment