Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Busy, busy

Yes, I have been, working since Sunday and feeling pretty tired tonight. It didn't stop me though from buying eight packages of plants from the grocery story for the garden - two tomato, two cucumber, one spanish onion, one leek, one spooktacular pumpkin (I confess, it was the pun that made me buy it) and one broccoli. Should make for an interesting garden, along with 90 garlic plants (I'm not kidding), peppers, lettuce and some herbs. Maybe we'll start planting tomorrow night.
Not much new in the tea tasting - been mainly drinking old favorites plus some Nestea - good during the day for hydration. I really must try something new tomorrow though - I've got a hankering to try some East Freisan tea and I may not be spelling that correctly so don't get antsy - hope it's good since I've heard a lot of good things about it.