Friday, April 9, 2010

TGIF ...

And it didn't come a moment too soon. I just get too stressed by work. Granted, I work in a high-stress job but I'm not overly happy working when it's low stress either. It's not the right area of work for me but hey - gotta make some bucks to pay those bills. Eventually I'll find what I want to do and hopefully make a living from it.
I ordered a KitchenAid blender and a Black and Decker breadmaker from Amazon - both were half price so my GST cheque and a small freelance cheque will take care of those. My breadmaker just died and I've been drooling over the blender for about a year. It's smoothies for breakfast tomorrow!Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Those sound like neat purchases!! I'm so glad we can finally buy more than books on Amazon! Do you earn some Amazon certificates from Swagbucks? Those help a lot.

    If I get the job that I want, I may order a Keurig machine at Amazon... *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't earned any swagbucks yet - I never seem to do the search that actually net any points. But I love getting more than books, cds and dvds on Amazon. The blender I got retails for $229 here without taxes and on Amazon, it was $105 before taxes and with free shipping. How can you resist?
    I hope you get the job and the Keurig. I'm still debating between that and a Tassimo. I've had coffee prepared by a Keurig and it's really good. But the idea of easy to prepare cappuccinos is hard to resist ...

    ReplyDelete