Tuesday, April 13, 2010

All out of sorts in a Titanic-sort of way

Even though I got a good eight hours sleep last night, I felt tired and out-of-sorts all day. I went to a book festival event tonight and one of the authors mentioned that April 14th is the 98th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. Of course I wondered if it's any coincidence that the anniversary of the Titanic sinking is on the same day as the anniversary of my job. Hmmmm....
The only bright side was that the event offered some homemade treats - and they were awful! I was actually shocked and nearly had to spit it up. That was a good thing though because it stopped me from eating too much. And in an odd sort of way, it cheered me up because I know I can make really good stuff when I get around to it. Isn't it odd what can cheer you up sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment