Monday, June 7, 2010

New tea!

I'm not usually a fan of Celestial Seasonings teas although I have to credit them with introducing me to herbal teas in the first place. Lemon Zinger and Wildberry Blackberry were two of my favorites over the years and Candy Cane Lane is one of my more recent favorites. I finally got around to trying their Vanilla Strawberry Rose today and I have to say it's pretty good. I've been wanting to try this one for well over a year but something always stopped me before, which is a shame. It's a strawberry cream flavored black tea - not much rose - and it's quite lovely in a summery way. A good drink for those who like strawberries but who are not sure if they're ready for a full-fledged tea yet. And again, I do think it will work well iced for summer. Not for everybody but if you like flavored teas, you should give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment