Saturday, November 20, 2010

Egads! It's Winter!

When I arrived home at 5 pm today, the ground was bare and it was chilly. Imagine my shock when I looked out the window three hours later and saw that everything was covered in snow! I had planned on going to the gym for exercise but I've decided not to - I hate driving when the roads get icy. So I guess I'm stuck inside a cozy warm house with lots of food, books and tea.
Yeah, feel sorry for me!
I'm drinking a cup of Bigelow's Apple Cidre Herbal Blend, which goes well with the scent of the apples and cinnamon cooking in my crockpot. It smells like applesauce here and that's not a bad thing.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a tea drinker as I've told you before, but that sounds good!

    It's been lightly snowing here since this afternoon, no real accumulations but they are going with the snow plow and there are fender benders. I too prefer to stay inside unless I need to get out for work.

    ReplyDelete